9.20.2008

Target




As many of you know, I have this thing for Target. Maybe it is unhealthy or excessive, but I love the place and can never leave with only what I came for. Everything about it is fantastic! Home decor, movies, towels (Side note:One weekend I went home and my mom had new fluffy white towels in our bathroom. I asked her where she got them and she told me Target. Now who would have thought! The Thomas O'Brien towels are great and only 10ish dollars!), greeting cards, entertaining items, wrapping paper, seasonal decor, clothes, purses, earrings.... you get the point. I could wander around for hours with my little red shopping cart.

Anyway my whole inspiration behind this post was this amazing little tidbit: Slave to Target. I know my mom, Candace, and Kate share my affinity for Target, but someone has dedicated an entire blog to it! Amazing!

Among other things, a "quick" Target run is on my list of to do's. I go in willingly, knowing that I will not come out with list items only. Dangerous, but someone has to do it.

1 comment:

Heather and Ben said...

I TOTALLY share your love of Target....and they don't have one in Vermont. It is so sad! Anytime we go anywhere out of the state...we ALWAYS make a Target run. Good to know I'm not crazy!